8.29.2006

Pandora

From 09 August 2006 @ 10:37 am

Ok, so I realize that no one reads this blog, mostly because I never told anyone that I had it. I think when I start this next story, I will let people know that the blog exists. Of course, then do I have to watch what I say because people will know I'm talking about them? Don't know.... Anyway, for the people who are reading, I have a fantastic website for you. This site is so fantastic that I'm going to add it to the links list:

It's a music site that takes your favorite song or artist and makes a streaming radio station. Sure, other sites do it, but Pandora bases the music selections on the qualities of the music and the artist (stuff like vocal tenor and the amount of percussion). It's really good! I've made a reggaeton station with Daddy Yankee as the artist, a smooth neo-soul station with India Arie, Ne-Yo, and Jill Scott as the basis, and an old-school R & B station using Luther Vandross. Now, if I can just get a club station and a go-go station. Speaking of club music, I might have to tell ya'll about that Delta Sigma Theta National Convention. I loved it, but some of my sorors are a HOT MESS (as Val would say).

No comments: